sábado, 10 de outubro de 2009

Downloading

I went hungry and cold to buy sixty computers just to make my dear downloads.
I was walking when I saw some wild hot girl
I thought to give her a kiss but I saw the computer store and couldn't resist to join.
When I left she was still there, I ask her phone number.
We arranged a meeting but I didn't go because I had to do some high level download.

I love downloads
I love downloads
I love downloads

I trade more downloads with my friends than kisses with my girlfriend.
I prefer to download than going to bed with my girlfriend.

I love downloads
I love downloads
I love downloads

Took all the downloads and anything else until there was nothing else to do, so I decided to die, but died to say:

I love downloads
I love downloads
I LOVE DOWNLOAADDDSSSS!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário